Therapy Flat Resistance Bands Set
This set of 3 flat resistance bands takes the frustration out of trying to decide what level of resistance you need, because you can have it all! Since your workouts change and strength increases over time, 3 versatile therapy bands resistance allow you to adapt quickly and easily. Ideal for those new to fitness, as well as those in need of rehabilitation, looking to tone and build strength.
Whether an expert in the gym, a beginner to working out, or rehabilitating after an injury, ProSourceFit Therapy Flat Resistance Bands are an effective form of strength training that provide variety for your workouts and challenge your muscles in new ways. The elastic bands are color-coded to indicate 3 resistance levels: light, medium, and heavy. They allow you to work from different angles to involve more muscle groups, with a greater range of motion than with traditional weight machine exercises. The flat, lightweight design is extremely versatile for upper/lower body and Pilates exercises. Loop around a sturdy object or tie at the ends for endless possibilities to improve balance, strength, and coordination. The durable latex rubber guarantees high resilience for ongoing use. A door anchor and convenient carrying bag enable you to workout from home or while traveling, so you can stay fit wherever life may take you. Resistance Levels: • Green – Light Resistance • Orange – Medium Resistance • Blue – Heavy Resistance
- Excellent for strength training, physical therapy, rehabilitation, and improving flexibility
- Durable rubber latex guarantees great elastic response as well as high resilience
- Comes with a door anchor and convenient traveling bag
- Set includes 3 bands with color-coded resistances from light to heavy
- Each band measures 72” L x 6” W
Measurements: 72” L x 6” W
Use & Care:
- Before each use, check bands for damage in order to avoid breakage while training
- Do not use bands on abrasive or jagged surfaces
- Do not stretch to more than 3 times their original length
- Do not release the bands when under tension to avoid injury. Carefully return bands to their original length before releasing.
- Always use a strong anchor point, such as a closed door or sturdy piece of equipment
- Wipe with a damp cloth to clean. Do not use soap or other cleaning products on bands, as it may damage and/or weaken latex.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight