Complete 4 rounds of the following in as little time as possible.
Take 30-60 seconds rest between each round.
Be sure to use proper form and technique for safety. Then post your time in the comments!
- 30 seconds jump rope (mimic the movement if you don’t have a jump rope)
- 15 weighted stationary lunges (each leg)
- 10 push-ups
- 20 ab mat crunches (or standard floor crunches)
- 12 (each side) kettlebell clean and press
- 30 seconds mountain climbers
- 20 squat to press
Created by personal trainer Holly Pinkham, Renewalfitcoach.com
What do you think?