Father’s Day Gift Guide: 12 Fabulous Finds for Fitness-Loving Fathers & Husbands
- When to Choose a Medicine Ball or a Slam Ball
- 30 Minute Medicine Ball Ab Workout (15 min. Option Available)
- How Long Will Resistance Bands Last?
- ProsourceFit Givz Back in a New Way
- Kettlebells vs. Dumbbells - Which One is Right for You?
- 13 Kettlebell Swing Variations From Beginner to Advanced
- The Benefits of Jumping Rope
- Must-Have Gym Equipment for Your New Years Resolutions
- Holiday Gift Guide for Fitness & Health
- Best Stretching Exercises for Your Back
- Improve Your Baseball Game with these 11 Agility Ladder Drills
- Soccer Ladder Drills For Faster Footwork & Precision
- 7 Standing Ab Exercises That Will Strengthen Your Core
- Mom-Selected and Mom-Approved Fitness Gear
- Build Your Own CrossFit Box Without Breaking The Bank
- #MyProsourceFit Photo Contest Official Rules 2021
- #CoupleGoals Social Media Contest Official Rules 2021
- 15 Couple Exercises for a Fit Valentine’s Day Date!
- Fitness Goals – 11 Tips to Stay on Track
- 10-Minute HIIT Workout to Burn Thanksgiving Calories
Whether you’re shopping for your cross-training addict husband or your dad who’s trying to stay active as he ages, these fitness and wellness gifts will help your guy reach his goals. From vibrating foam rollers to barbells and hiking poles, there’s something here for everyone at prices that won’t break your budget!
Men tend to love new gadgets with special features, right? Then of course he’ll love the ExL Vibrating Foam Roller! Vibration technology is added to the muscle relaxing benefits of foam rolling for an ideal massage that results in faster recovery time and improved range of motion. It’s perfect for men who struggle with tight, painful muscles and anyone wanting to perform better in the gym or sports.
Help him build that upper body strength with this pull up bar for a variety of exercise options like pull-ups, push-ups, dips, and abdominal training. It’s simple to install in any doorway at home so he can squeeze in a few reps before or after work.
He can take out stress and aggression while getting his heart rate up with two types of slam medicine balls – classic and treaded (for better grip). They’re perfect for maintaining functional fitness while having an excuse to throw something as hard as he can!
Does he have a home gym or is he planning to set one up? These weight lifting bars are perfect for home with their incredibly affordable price point and high-quality construction. Versatile for strength training, bodybuilding, cross-training, and powerlifting, this will allow him to train his chest, back, shoulders, and legs exactly how he likes in the comfort of his own space.
For husbands, dads, and grandfathers who prefer to stay active outdoors, lightweight hiking poles are a great option. Extendable from 26”- 53”, they also include a mini compass, wrist strap, and snow disc for use in any season.
This 8-piece set is perfect for dads who need a way to stay fit while they travel, or who prefer to workout at home, or even for recovering from an injury. These heavy duty, stackable elastic tube bands provide from 20-120 pounds of resistance and come with a door anchor for endless exercise possibilities.
What guy doesn’t want great abs? This core trainer will help him get there! It features a thick wheel with non-slip tread and cushioned, ergonomic handles for extra comfort so he can focus on his form. It’s compact enough to carry to the gym, and a convenient tool for home workouts.
A firm foam roller is a must-have for men of any age for massaging sore muscles and stretching tight areas like the chest and back. From a travel-friendly 12”x6” size for rolling out the legs, to a full-length 36”x6” size he can lie on for core exercises and stretches, these are a sure way to have him feeling better in no time.
He’ll love how easy this chest and tricep dip stand is to put together and the exercise options such as triceps dips, inverted rows, and L-sits. It’s another great choice for home gyms because of its versatility, lightweight design, and added security of the safety connector.
If he’s big into weight lifting or cross-training, a set of wrist wraps is a simple, no-brainer gift. The adjustable size provides strong support for wrists to help prevent injuries. Plus, at less than $10, you can afford to get him another gift on this list!
Whether it’s muscle recovery he needs, headache relief, or a good night’s sleep, the Acupressure Mat and Neck Pillow is sure to be a hit! With almost 8,000 acupressure points, the mat helps to increase blood circulation, release endorphins and reduce back and neck pain. It can also be used on the legs, stomach, chest and feet.