Mom-Selected and Mom-Approved Fitness Gear
- When to Choose a Medicine Ball or a Slam Ball
- 30 Minute Medicine Ball Ab Workout (15 min. Option Available)
- How Long Will Resistance Bands Last?
- ProsourceFit Givz Back in a New Way
- Kettlebells vs. Dumbbells - Which One is Right for You?
- 13 Kettlebell Swing Variations From Beginner to Advanced
- The Benefits of Jumping Rope
- Must-Have Gym Equipment for Your New Years Resolutions
- Holiday Gift Guide for Fitness & Health
- Best Stretching Exercises for Your Back
- Improve Your Baseball Game with these 11 Agility Ladder Drills
- Soccer Ladder Drills For Faster Footwork & Precision
- 7 Standing Ab Exercises That Will Strengthen Your Core
- Mom-Selected and Mom-Approved Fitness Gear
- Build Your Own CrossFit Box Without Breaking The Bank
- #MyProsourceFit Photo Contest Official Rules 2021
- #CoupleGoals Social Media Contest Official Rules 2021
- 15 Couple Exercises for a Fit Valentine’s Day Date!
- Fitness Goals – 11 Tips to Stay on Track
- 10-Minute HIIT Workout to Burn Thanksgiving Calories
There's no question about Moms and being superheroes. And to be a superhero taking care of yourself is key. We asked a few of our ambassadors and partners what fitness and self-care means to them and their families.
Read below to find the top picks of moms kicking butt at the gym and everywhere else!
Kristen Callihan - @Winenotmama
My favorite piece of ProsourceFit equipment are the yoga mats. They are beautiful and I love the options for different thickness.
As a former NCAA Division I gymnast, fitness has always been a huge part of my life. Now, that I am a mom, it has taken on a different purpose.
Working out is necessary for not only my physical health, but my mental health as well. Honestly, it makes me a better mom. I have the energy to keep up with them and also, the mindset to be present for them. As they have gotten older, I have encouraged them to get involved in exercising with me. I want them to see that their parents are committed to fitness and instill in them a healthy and active lifestyle.
Rachel Ridgeway - @Ridgeseniorfitness
Fitness has meant many different things to me over the years. Back when I was an athlete, staying "fit" was important so that I could perform my best in the sports I played. As a young adult, my goal was to stay as healthy and fit as possible, but my goals were definitely more aesthetic based. I loved the challenge of changing my body based on new goals I would create for myself. Now, with a little one on the way, the idea of "fitness" has once again completely changed for me. I've realized that staying fit benefits not only myself, but my growing baby as well. It keeps us both healthy and helps minimize my aches and pains during pregnancy. I truly believe regular exercise keeps me in the best possible headspace for what is to come. It calms down the stress and anxiety that can flare up in regular day to day life and keeps me grounded. I can't wait to pass my passion for fitness onto our son or daughter!
I love using my ProsourceFit gear for myself and my senior clients! I would say my favorite piece of equipment right now (for myself) would be the fabric loop band set! I love all the different exercises you can tackle with a loop band - they really are so versatile! For my clients, I think my favorite would have to be the adjustable ankle weights. These are such a game changer for home workouts and allow me to get super creative with programming. I am always so impressed with the quality of the products I receive and am thankful to be a partner with such a great brand!
Elena - @livelytune
I love my ProsourceFit foam roller. I use it a lot before and after exercising. Also, as a mom of two little kids, I don’t always get a good night sleep in a comfortable position. They love to come to our bed. As much as I love to cuddle with my kids, more often than not I wake up with achy neck or back. Just a quick self massage with this roller helps so much. It’s part of my daily routine!
Shelby - @Fitasamamabear
Lisa Kasanicky - @Azspagirls
My favorite piece of equipment is the lotus yoga mat.
We're an active family -- biking, hiking, walking our dog and tons of sports. For us though, fitness is also those spontaneous home dance parties or making funny poses on our yoga mats. Those are the moments that make fitness fun and meaningful.
Lauren Lynn Marschel - @Lalymom